I’m a Certified Health Coach from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition. I have also completed a Bachelor of Behavioural Science (Psychology) and a Graduate Certificate in Business (Human Resource Management).
My passion is to inspire wellness and happiness in all people who come into contact with me. I am even more excited to share my knowledge and passion through coaching programs, in which I demonstrate that improving wellness can in fact be easy, fun and so satisfying that healthy changes are not only practical and attainable, but also sustainable. I’d love to work with you to help you achieve the same health, wellbeing and happiness that I so gratefully enjoy!
I’m against any kind of deprivation, denial or discipline, but I will ask for a commitment from you. I ask you to invest and commit to yourself. I will encourage you to make choices based on a love and respect for yourself. Learning to love and respect ourselves can be difficult, but it’s where the true magic happens, and therefore, it is something that I focus on in my work.
Is My Style For You?
My area of expertise is working with Mums who have multiple responsibilities (kids/work/household), competing priorities and are just trying to juggle it all whilst improving their health!
My health coaching style is different to “standard” health model of eating healthy foods and exercising more. Instead, I focus on the mental and emotional blocks that are preventing you from making the necessary changes in your daily life to follow through with your desired eating style and/or exercise program and then in turn make your health desires a reality.
If you want to take it to the next step, I’d love to provide you with a holistic health coaching program, tailored to suit your needs!
Personal Development & Wellness Coaching Programs Tailored To You
- Discuss your desires for your life, set practical goals and work towards those goals in a way that is empowering and exciting.
- Create a model of implementation that fits in with your busy lifestyle and commitments.
- Identify areas of stress and develop strategies to cope with overwhelm, anxiety and stress.
- Understand what affects your energy levels and fight fatigue.
- Deepen your understanding of and connection to your own body, your emotional and your mental state.
- Improve your confidence and knowledge of yourself.
- Have an opportunity to have a laugh or a cry in a safe environment with someone who will listen and support your needs.
I encourage all potential clients to book in for a free 30 minute discovery session before committing to a coaching program. This session is completely obligation-free, and there will be no pressure to sign up for a coaching program unless you reach out!
Sessions are conducted online via Skype. Sessions can be booked online, and are available evenings and weekends. If you’d like to negotiate an alternative time, please just reach out via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), as I can be flexible with enough prior notice to arrange childcare.
Book Your Free Session
To book a free discovery session, simply use my online calendar below to view available appointment times.