Self-Discovery Following Motherhood – The Gathering
Reclaim Your Identity, Reignite Your True Spark & Reconnect With Your True Self
An afternoon of connection, community and celebration of motherhood. Designed for ALL mothers, with children of any age!
Rosebed Shared Space – 13 Rosebed Street, Eudlo
Sunday 24th January 2021 2pm – 5pm
Please arrive by 1.45pm for a 2pm start.
- Exploration of the personal shift that occurs following motherhood
- Strategies for personal transformation
- Deeply restorative meditation with group Reiki healing
- Guilt releasing ritual
- Guided reflection practice
- Sharing circle
- Nourishing afternoon tea, including raw vegan treats from Rosebed & Finch
- Organic herbals teas
- A complimentary copy of Self-Discovery Following Motherhood: A Guide for Reigniting Your Spark, Reclaiming Your Identity and Reconnecting with your True Self Digital Package, which includes ebook, workbook and 2 guided meditations (valued at $29.95)
Your investment is $70.
Our gatherings are for all women, or who identify as women. Any Black, Indigenous, First Nations Women and Women of Colour, and LGBTQ women are warmly welcome to attend at a discounted rate of 30% off. Simply use the code “inclusivity” when purchasing your ticket.
I do not wish to have any barriers for a mum-in-need to access this opportunity. If you are struggling financially and this gathering resonates with you, please reach out to me to discuss an opportunity for you to join.
What to bring:
- Yoga mat/pillow for comfortable sitting
- Water bottle
- Journal & pen
- Wear any clothes that make you feel comfortable
Please note that this is a child free event, however mothers with newborns are welcome to bring their bub along. Please just email me at email@example.com if you plan on this.
Should Covid-related restrictions result in the cancellation of this event, ticket holders will receive a full refund.