Easter is the perfect time to indulge in this super healthy and super delicious raw chocolate. It’s gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan.
- 150g cacao butter*
- 100g cacao powder* (if you want to reduce the caffeine content, replace with carob powder)
- 4 tablespoons of pecan pieces
- 3 tablespoons of real maple syrup
- 4-5 drops of cardamom essential oil (I use the DoTerra brand)
- 1 drop of cinnamon essential oil (I buy mine here)
- pinch of Himalayan salt
*Alternatively, you could purchase online the Changing Habits Cacao Melts in which the butter and the powder aren’t already separated.
- Unbleached chlorine-free mini baking cups (I buy mine here)
- Mini muffin tray or chocolate mould
- Distribute the pecan pieces into the mini baking cups in the mini muffin tray
- Slowly melt cacao butter over low heat in a small saucepan
- Once melted through, stir in maple syrup
- Add cacao powder and Himalayan salt to a small mixing bowl
- Slowly pour cacao butter/maple syrup mixture into mixing bowl
- Mix well, then add essential oils and mix through
- Pour the chocolate mix into baking cups
- Set in the freezer for 15 minutes
Please note, in the spirit of honesty, I am an affiliate for Changing Habits, Biome and Twenty8. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your costs will be the same but Coach Kate will receive a small commission. This helps cover some of the costs for this site. I really appreciate your support!