A Free Online Workshop on Thursday 11th July 2019 at 7.30pm
Are you struggling to cope with the demanding role of Mum, along with all your other responsibilities?
Are you suffering from sleep deprivation, fatigue, and exhaustion?
Do you regularly feel overwhelmed, stressed or anxious, or that you aren’t equipped to cope with the chaos of raising your kids?
Would you like to feel more calm, balanced and confident in your ability to cope with the day’s challenges?
Would you like to feel more energised and resilient, even after a rough night’s sleep or a week of insane tantrums?
Would you love to learn some new tools and strategies that you can easily incorporate into your busy and demanding day?
If you answered yes, join Health Coaching & Psychology Qualified Kate Manley for this transformational free workshop as she shares her best concepts and strategies for coping with stress, sleep deprivation, exhaustion and overwhelm in the early childhood years.
Here’s what you will learn:
- How different forms of stress impact our physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.
- Techniques for stress management and how you can build stress resilience, in order to feel more calm, composed and balanced.
- How to cope with sleep deprivation and optimise your wellbeing, despite struggling with disrupted sleep.
- The importance of the mind-body connection and how to utilise it to create healing on every level, boost your energy levels and fight fatigue.
- How to support yourself physically, mentally and emotionally during the often chaotic, messy, intense and demanding times of mothering during the early childhood years.
- Self-care practices to create lasting change in your body and in your life.
Thursday 11th July at 7.30pm (Melbourne, Australia time)
Can’t make it live? Don’t worry! Everyone who registers will be sent a link to the session replay to catch up on later.
About your host:
Kate Manley is a Certified Health Coach with a degree in Psychology, and is a busy mum running her holistic coaching practice, Coach Kate. She is a women’s advocate, who works predominately with mothers, guiding them on their journey to calmness, wellness and wholeness. She understands the challenges of raising children whilst trying to find the time, space and energy for personal growth and healing.
Through her coaching practice and work, Kate guides mothers to reconnect with their true selves, reignite their spark and reclaim their identity. She believes in the power of the mind-body connection to achieve all-round results, embracing a natural lifestyle, creating time and space to honour the sacred self. Kate’s aim is to be a source of love, inspiration and support for women as they balance their responsibilities with their own discovery of health, wellbeing and happiness.
Kate lives in Melbourne, Australia, with her daughter, husband and dog. To find out more about Kate and her work, visit www.coachkate.net/about.