A Free Online Workshop on Sunday 25th August 2019 at 4.30pm
- Are you desiring better physical health or a younger appearance?
- Would you like in on the best natural anti-ageing secret?
- Would you like to improve the quality of your sleep?
- Are you wanting to create more mental strength and resilience to stress?
- Are you interested in learning how you can use the power of your mind and emotional state to bring about physical change in your body and in your life?
- Would you love to learn some new tools and strategies that you can easily incorporate into your busy and demanding day?
If you answered yes, join Health Coaching & Psychology Qualified Kate Manley for this transformational free workshop as she shares her concepts and strategies for nourishing the mind, body and spirit.
Here’s what you will learn:
- Nutritional and movement strategies for improved health
- The number one natural anti-ageing strategy
- Techniques for stress management and how you can build stress resilience, in order to feel more calm, composed and balanced
- How to improve sleep quality
- The importance of the mind-body connection and how to utilise it to create healing on every level
- Self-care practices to create lasting change in your body and in your life.
Sunday 25th August at 4.30pm (Melbourne, Australia time)
Can’t make it live? Don’t worry! Everyone who registers will be sent a link to the session replay to catch up on later.
About your host:
Kate Manley is a Certified Health Coach with a degree in Psychology, and is a busy mum running her holistic coaching practice, Coach Kate. She is a women’s advocate, who works predominately with mothers, guiding them on their journey to calmness, wellness and wholeness. She understands the challenges of raising children whilst trying to find the time, space and energy for personal growth and healing. Through her coaching practice and work, Kate guides mothers to reconnect with their true selves, reignite their spark and reclaim their identity. She believes in the power of the mind-body connection to achieve all-round results, embracing a natural lifestyle, creating time and space to honour the sacred self. Kate’s aim is to be a source of love, inspiration and support for women as they balance their responsibilities with their own discovery of health, wellbeing and happiness. Kate lives in Melbourne, Australia, with her daughter, husband and dog. To find out more about Kate and her work, visit www.coachkate.net/about.