I’m a Certified Health Coach from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition. I have also completed a Bachelor of Behavioural Science (Psychology) and a Graduate Certificate in Business (Human Resource Management).
My passion is to inspire wellness and happiness in all people who come into contact with me. I am even more excited to share my knowledge and passion through coaching programs, in which I demonstrate that improving wellness can in fact be easy, fun and so satisfying that healthy changes are not only practical and attainable, but also sustainable. I’d love to work with you to help you achieve the same health, wellbeing and happiness that I so gratefully enjoy!
How am I different to a doctor or naturopath? I do not diagnose or treat health conditions. Instead, I work in conjunction with your health practitioners to assist you to implement the medical advice you receive.
I’m against any kind of deprivation, denial or discipline, but I will ask for a commitment from you. I ask you to invest and commit to yourself. I will encourage you to make choices based on a love and respect for yourself. Learning to love and respect ourselves can be difficult, but it’s where the true magic happens, and therefore, it is something that I focus on in my work.
My approach is based on a holistic philosophy, in which I believe that all aspects of your life have the ability to impact on your health and happiness. Perhaps it is fatigue that prevents you from exercising? Perhaps it’s stress in your job or relationships that are causing you to overeat? Often we know that we should be eating more vegetables and doing more physical activity, but we just don’t follow through. That’s because there are so many areas of our lives that affect our health. As your Coach, I will offer you encouragement, support and keep you accountable, plus share tips to keep you committed to your goals.
If you want to take it to the next step, I’d love to provide you with a holistic health coaching program, tailored to suit your needs!
Holistic Health Coaching Programs Tailored To You
- Discuss your desires for your life, set practical goals and work towards those goals in a way that is empowering and exciting.
- Create a model of implementation that fits in with your busy lifestyle and commitments.
- Explore new foods.
- Understand and reduce your food cravings.
- Understand what affects your energy levels and fight fatigue.
- Deepen your understanding of your own body and learn the concept of bio-individuality (one person’s food is another person’s poison – no two people are the same, therefore you need to learn what works for YOU).
- Improve your confidence and knowledge of yourself.
- Understand that by eating and living healthily, you will also think clearly and feel different emotionally.
- Have an opportunity to have a laugh or a cry in a safe environment with someone who will listen and support your needs.
Sessions are conducted online via Skype. Sessions can be booked online through, and are available evenings and weekends.
I encourage all potential clients to book in for a free 30 minute discovery session before committing to a health coaching program.
Get in touch via Connect to arrange a time.